Housing Connect is the one-stop shop for all your housing and support needs and provides one assessment for everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home.
Housing Connect can help you with:
- applying for social housing
- support and advice with your private rental, including bond and rent arrears
- finding a bed for the night
- support and advice on how to stay in your home
- seeking assistance following family violence
- information and advice on your housing options.
If you a re trying to contact a specific organisation, the contact details for emergency accommodation providers across the State are listed on the following pages.