Shelter Tasmania is looking for a Policy Officer on a part-time ongoing basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a commitment to social justice and housing and homelessness issues. The new Policy Officer will join our small and professional team and should possess:
- Knowledge of housing and homelessness issues and the associated political context
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively consult with key stakeholders
- demonstrated skills in policy development and analysis
- the ability to produce high quality work within tight timeframes
- demonstrated capacity to represent a professional organisation in a variety of settings.
This is a permanent Hobart-based position, working 8 days per fortnight.
Please read the following documents before submitting your application:
Only those applications which address the selection criteria will be considered.
For more information please call Shelter Tas on (03) 6224 5488 or email email@example.com.